Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sachin <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/14 08:14:30 UTC

Need to send a message from bean to jms queue

We have a requirement to send a message from our application, which is
basically a java bean to a JMS Queue.

Since "A bean: endpoint cannot be defined as the input to the route",
according to the definition, like to know how do we route message.

Re: Need to send a message from bean to jms queue

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Sachin <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a requirement to send a message from our application, which is
> basically a java bean to a JMS Queue.

You can send a message to any Camel endpoint from a java bean using eg
a ProducerTemplate.
http://camel.apache.org/producertemplate.html

You can also use annotations such as @Produce
http://camel.apache.org/pojo-producing.html

See more at bean integration
http://camel.apache.org/bean-integration.html

And this FAQ
http://camel.apache.org/why-does-camel-use-too-many-threads-with-producertemplate.html

> Since "A bean: endpoint cannot be defined as the input to the route",
> according to the definition, like to know how do we route message.

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com