Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Diego Yasuhiko Kurisaki <di...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/14 01:11:19 UTC

[S2] Problem with Date pattern

I'm manually using the DojoTookit Date Picker withe the following pattern

dd/MM/yyy

in my action i have a setter method like this.

setDate(Date date){
this.date = date
}

But it seens that the struts 2 when sets the method changes from dd/MM/yyyy
for MM/dd/yyyy does anyone know any solution?

I've tried to make a set method that receives String and then parse the date
by myself. But the new setMethod was not called when  the form is submitted
.

On 6/13/07, Torsten Römer <to...@luniks.net> wrote:

> Everytime my app starts, I see this in the log:
>
> 13.06.2007 23:50:27 org.apache.struts2.config.Settings getLocale
> WARNUNG: Settings: Could not parse struts.locale setting, substituting
> default VM locale
>
> I put
>
> <constant name="struts.locale" value="en_GB" />
>
> in my struts.xml, but I still get the error (and the default VM locale
> is used, which I don't want)
>
> Torsten

[]'s Diego Yasuhiko Kurisaki

Re: [S2] Problem with Date pattern

Posted by Diego Yasuhiko Kurisaki <di...@gmail.com>.
Yes thats right...

When i have the following signature for the setter method

setDataInicial(java.util.Date data){

}

The method is called properly and my date is setted, but it changes dd/MM
for MM/dd, so if my date is 01/12 (first of december) in my bean it turns to
12/01 (twelveth  of january).

If i change my method to

setDataInicial(String data) {}

The method is not called, that doesn't make any sense to me.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Diego Yasuhiko Kurisaki <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.