Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com> on 2008/08/07 18:24:31 UTC

How do I enable the reloading classloader in core/cocoon-webapp?

The subject says it all :-)
Thx-in-advance,
—ml—

Re: How do I enable the reloading classloader in core/cocoon-webapp?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark,

Mark Lundquist schrieb:

> On Aug 7, 2008, at 10:29 AM, Mark Lundquist wrote:
>
>> All right then — well, how would I make a Cocoon webapp that can serve
>> the samples blocks, and which uses the reloading classloader?
>
> Don't answer that, I'm gonna try to figure it out on my own.  I'll ask
> again if I get stuck :-)

did you already find a solution? I'm facing the same situation …

TIA!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: How do I enable the reloading classloader in core/cocoon-webapp?

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
On Aug 7, 2008, at 10:29 AM, Mark Lundquist wrote:

> All right then — well, how would I make a Cocoon webapp that can
> serve the samples blocks, and which uses the reloading classloader?

Don't answer that, I'm gonna try to figure it out on my own.  I'll ask
again if I get stuck :-)

cheers,

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.