Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/26 19:56:04 UTC

[camel-extra] Camel-Extra 2.10 snapshots deployed to Sonatype

Hi,

In rev931 I've fixed snapshot repository configuration. I also
deployed 2.10 artifacts to the Sonatype OSS snapshot repository.

However I think that we need to change the snapshot versions to the
2.10.0 to be compatible with Camel 2.10.0 versioning. I'll do it and
proceed with the release.

Regards.

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: [camel-extra] Camel-Extra 2.10 snapshots deployed to Sonatype

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.
> Did you try the maven release plugin? It make sure we do not have any
> SNAPSHOT dependencies and so on...

I'll release version later this week. Then we will use Maven Release
plugin. Until then, I want to be sure that Snapshots deployed to
Sonatype are as good as they should be.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Did you try the maven release plugin? It make sure we do not have any
SNAPSHOT dependencies and so on...

Best,
Christian