Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Peter Samuelson <pe...@p12n.org> on 2006/04/05 05:40:39 UTC

neon 0.26

Since I'm sure we won't ever have serf-by-default in 1.3.x....  (:

Is anyone working on support for subversion + neon 0.26?  I haven't
seen any mention of it except when Max mentioned it once on IRC almost
a month ago.  I'm asking on behalf of the Debian neon maintainer, who
wants to move to neon 0.26 some time but doesn't want to inconvenience
us (Debian Subversion maintainers).

I may find some time soon to look at subversion + neon 0.26, if nobody
else is already looking at it.  I also don't think it's necessarily
important to have this support in the 1.3.x branch - I'm happy to
backport from trunk.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: neon 0.26

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.

Re: neon 0.26

Posted by Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <ar...@maven.pl>.
On Wednesday 05 April 2006 07:40, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> Since I'm sure we won't ever have serf-by-default in 1.3.x....  (:
>
> Is anyone working on support for subversion + neon 0.26?
I wonder what work you are talking about?

Did something so huge changed in neon 0.26 that it won't work with subversion?

I've just upgraded neon to 0.26 and subversion to 1.3.1 which needs only small
change to compile with neon 0.26
http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/SOURCES/subversion-neon.patch?rev=1.1
(comments are wrong in it; it won't work with 0.25 after patching)

It works fine so far (client side).

--
Arkadiusz Miƛkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team