Posted to users@camel.apache.org by metalalisa <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/26 16:57:32 UTC

Camel-mail leave message unseen while searching

Could you help me to understand why camel-imap marks messages as seen while I
call search with terms?
Is there any way to leave this flag unchanged while searching?

Thanks

Re: Camel-mail leave message unseen while searching

Posted by metalalisa <me...@gmail.com>.
I need another behavior. I need to leave the seen flag unchanged. Should I
add another one property to the endpoint and make pull request?

Re: Camel-mail leave message unseen while searching

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 7:47 PM, metalalisa <me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course! Thanks for quick reply.
>

>> imaps://imap.gmail.com?username=*****@gmail.com&password=*****&delete=false&consumer.delay=10000&peek=true&searchTerm.fromSentDate=now-72h
>
> My camel-mail version is 2.17.1

So what is the problem? All mails that are processed by camel-mail
will be marked as SEEN when it has been processed.

Is there something about using search term you mean are not as expected?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Camel-mail leave message unseen while searching

Posted by metalalisa <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Can you tell us which Camel version, and what do you mean by
searching? Can you show the camel route / mail endpoint you have
configured?

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 6:57 PM, metalalisa <me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you help me to understand why camel-imap marks messages as seen while I
> call search with terms?
> Is there any way to leave this flag unchanged while searching?
>
> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus