Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> on 2005/12/02 00:21:55 UTC

Re: Roller 2.1 progress!

I committed global comment management and (optional) trackback
verification today, so I'm done with what I had planned for 2.1. I've
got the very latest code from SVN running on rollerweblogger.org now
and it looks good. It's doc, test and fix time for me.

To temp you into testing (and upgrading, Matt S.) here's the release
proposal:
http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?
page=Proposal_Roller_2.1_Release

And here's a screenshot of the new comment management page:
http://rollerweblogger.org/resources/roller/comment-mgmt.png

- Dave

Re: Roller 2.1 progress!

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
On 12/1/05, Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> wrote:

> On Dec 1, 2005, at 6:34 PM, Matt Raible wrote:
> > Does the comment management system show recent trackbacks?  Since
> > these seem to be a source of spam these days, it'd be nice to know
> > when they happen - via e-mail works for me.
>
> Yes. Trackbacks are stored in the comment table. Comment management,
> moderation, email notification and blacklisting works for trackbacks
> too.

I'm guessing trackback notification is new in 2.1?

Re: Roller 2.1 progress!

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.

Re: Roller 2.1 progress!

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.