Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 11:07:45 UTC

Problem while importing geronimo source in eclipse

Hi,
       I recently build geronimo from scratch in linux with a totally
new repo and imported the source in eclipse. After importing I had to
manually the following 3 references to libraries from quite a lot of
projects

M2_REPO/javax/jms/jms/1.1/jms-1.1.jar
M2_REPO/com/sun/jmx/jmxri/1.2.1/jmxri-1.2.1.jar
M2_REPO/com/sun/jdmk/jmxtools/1.2.1/jmxtools-1.2.1.jar

It looks like they are coming in via maven's transitive dependency
resolution mechanism. I am using Maven 2.0.9.

Regards
Manu