Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by angelochen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2012/11/05 09:31:58 UTC

tapestry-hibernate and mysql console

Hi,

a T5 app uses tapestry-hibernate to display some pages, when I updated some
fields in mysql console, commit, and close the mysql console, and go back to
t5 app, some times the changes are not reflected, in fact, there are times
when I checked the mysql again, the data was still there, got some idea
what's wrong here? if this is not related to t5, sorry,

Angelo

Re: tapestry-hibernate and mysql console

Posted by angelochen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
you are right, unexpected behavior, it even writes back some value which I
set to null directly, of course this is for some testing app.

Taha Hafeez wrote

Posted by Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Angelo