Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/22 04:57:35 UTC

Finding a projects transitive dependencies

Hi,

in a plugin, I am attempting to traverse through the projects list of
transitive dependencies like this:

          artifactResolver.resolveTransitively( artifacts,
project.getArtifact(),

localRepository, remoteRepositories,

artifactMetadataSource,
                                                             new
TypeArtifactFilter("jar") );

However, the results getArtifacts() method returns an empty set. Any
idea what's wrong?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've