Posted to commits@mahout.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2011/05/04 18:08:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache Mahout > Mahout Wiki

Space: Apache Mahout (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT)
Page: Mahout Wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mahout+Wiki)

Edited by Grant Ingersoll:
Apache Mahout is a new Apache TLP project to create scalable, machine learning algorithms under the Apache license. It is related to other Apache Lucene projects and integrates well with Solr.

{toc:style=disc|minlevel=2}

h2. General
[Overview] -- Mahout? What's that supposed to be?

[Quickstart] -- learn how to quickly setup Apache Mahout for your project.

[FAQ] -- Frequent questions encountered on the mailing lists.

[Developer Resources] -- overview of the Mahout development infrastructure.

[How To Contribute] -- get involved with the Mahout community.

[How To Become A Committer] -- become a member of the Mahout development community.

[Hadoop|http://hadoop.apache.org] -- several of our implementations depend on Hadoop.

[Machine Learning Open Source Software|http://mloss.org/software/] -- other projects implementing Open Source Machine Learning libraries.

[TODO]

h2. Community

[Who we are|Who We Are] -- who are the developers behind Apache Mahout?

[Books, Tutorials, Talks, Articles, News, etc. on Mahout|Books Tutorials and Talks]

[Issue Tracker] -- see what features people are working on, submit patches and file bugs.

[Source Code (SVN)|https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mahout/] -- [Fisheye|http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/mahout] -- download the Mahout source code from svn.

[Mailing lists|Mailing Lists] -- links to our mailing lists and archived design and algorithm discussions, maybe your questions was answered there already?

[Version Control] -- where we track our code.