Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/01 23:17:37 UTC

R: Checkout tag using Git component

Probably it has to be implemented. Can you please create an enhancement request on Camel JIRA?
Thanks

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il lun, 31 dic, 2018 alle 20:05, Shultz, Dmitry<Dm...@kaltire.com> ha scritto:   Hi All,

I'm using Git component to work with a Git repo. Trying to check out some specific tag (like here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/791959/download-a-specific-tag-with-git)
Not sure, but it seems like the 'checkout' operation is not supported yet.
Do I have to use the JGit API for this or there is some other way to do it using camel-git?

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Dmitry

Re: R: Checkout tag using Git component

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I don't think it's big deal.

The "classic" approach is to clone the repo and then checkout on tag:

git clone https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/camel
git checkout ....

Regards
JB