Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Volker Emmert <v....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/07/26 11:40:25 UTC

DF1 driver

Hi everyone,

as Julian mentioned a couple days ago I'm new at Pragmatic Minds and working on implementing a DF1 driver for PLC4X.

As of now I have a very rudimentary prototype that is functioning with a Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 over a RS232 connection. The next step will be to define the mspec file. Nothing much to report just yet, but I wanted to give a little update to let you know it is being worked on.

Regards, Volker

Re: DF1 driver