Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/24 17:21:12 UTC

[m2] Custom Plugins for alpha-3

I have written some custom plugins for M2 with a groupId different
from "org.apache.maven.plugins".

However, after upgrading to alpha-3, it seems as though the automatic
detection of new plugin versions is always using the
"org.apache.maven.plugins" groupId to determine the RELEASE version.

Unfortunately, this is causing a build failure, because my custom
plugins are in a different groupId, so this automatic check cannot
succeed.

Is this a known issue?

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

Re: [m2] Custom Plugins for alpha-3

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.
> Thanks for the diagnosis. Can you put it in JIRA for us?

Done, issue MNG-527.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-527

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the diagnosis. Can you put it in JIRA for us?

Many thanks!

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.