Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Cássio M. M. Pereira" <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/20 13:46:54 UTC

Sign multiple pdfs

Hi,

I'm using pdfbox to sign the hash of pdf documents and later embed the
signature into the pdf.

If I have multiple pdfs that need to be signed and a user has a smartcard
with his private key, is it possible to ask the user for his PIN only once?

Thanks,
Cássio

--
Cássio M. M. Pereira

Re: Sign multiple pdfs

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
You need to initialize the keystore only once.

Tilman