Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2006/01/22 20:33:42 UTC

Can we tweak the e-mails from JIRA?

Hi,

I have an issue (!) with the e-mails that come to the dev list from
JIRA. If you attach a file to an issue and add a comment at the same
time, the e-mail does not contain the comment - only info that a file
has been attached. Have a look at the e-mail for Wendy's patch for
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-52 versus what's shown if you
look at the issue in JIRA, as an example.

Does anyone know if this can be changed?
If so, is it a per project setting or a JIRA wide setting?
Finally do you think that it would be a good thing (tm) to change this?

--
Dennis Lundberg

RE: Can we tweak the e-mails from JIRA?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

FYI, it's possible we'd need to modify the JIRA templates. It has to be done
on the full codehaus instance as it's not something project-specific.

-Vincent