Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ai Sekigawa <ai...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/22 14:39:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2 domain cookie value

Hello,

I made a lot of effort to find an answer on web sites.
But I couldn't.
Would you please give me some advice ?

I use the default Apache domain cookie to analyze web servers.
My cookie value is the same ip address and time.
The same ip address is the reverse-proxy server's ip address.
Our reverse-proxy server adds the X-Forwarded-For HTTP header to identify
the originating ip address of a client connecting to a web server.

I thought that the cookie's ip address was the X-Forwarded-For
in this kind of situation. But it wasn't.

What does the cookie's ip address show in the specificatoins ?

If you have a time, please let me know.