Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/09 18:59:09 UTC

Updated WSS4J site

Updated site and added Rami's contrib and extracted the package.html
into xdocs as well

http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/wss4j/
http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/wss4j/api.html
http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/wss4j/axis.html
http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/wss4j/package.html

-- dims

Re: Updated WSS4J site

Posted by Andy Kriger <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

I just worked through the original tutorial this morning and came up
with a less rigid client-side PasswordCallback class (no hardcoded
user/pass) that I'd like to contribute to the tutorial (see the
attached file).

You can use it like this...
PasswordCallback pwCallback = new PasswordCallback(user, pass);
stub._setProperty(WSHandlerConstants.PW_CALLBACK_REF, pwCallback);

I do have a request since the tutorial only explains how to use the
library - can you add info on how it works (what is going on under the
hood)? I'm guessing the handler is calling the PWCallback to setup the
WSPasswordCallback with user/pass info which it then uses to compare
against the UsernameToken element in the SOAP message. But it would be
nice to have this confirmed and laid out more informatively in the
tutorial.