Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/23 09:01:44 UTC

Sakai Project

Hello Sling World:

Is the Sakai Project 100% Apache Sling?

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

paksegu@yahoo.com

http://www.noqmx.com/
https://serenade.dev.java.net/

Re: Sakai Project

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
On 23 Sep 2009, at 09:32, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 9:01 AM, paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> ..Is the Sakai Project 100% Apache Sling?

Yes, 100% Sling
+ some extension bundles to cover Higher Ed Use cases and UI specifics.

We are currently building form Sling SNAPSHOTS and repackaging the
launchpad. More than happy to answer questions here, but there is a
google group [1] where most of the Sakai specific conversations take
place.

Ian

1 http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sakai-kernel

Re: Sakai Project