Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Joe Acquisto-j4 <jo...@j4computers.com> on 2020/12/01 00:00:32 UTC

Re: adding AV scanning to working Postfix/SA system

> On 11/24/20 12:40 PM, Axb wrote:
>> Fuglu supports Sophos AV
>> See fuglu.org
>
> Sophos recently discontinued their support for SAVI on Linux. They now
> only support "Server Central Intercept X Advanced" which is an entirely
> different product.
>
> I would also be interested in newer/supported AV alternatives.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Where did you hear this?  I was just informed it will continue until 2023 at least.

The "Free" version is no longer available, apparently, but the "endpoint" product is still there
for paying customers.

joe a.

---------------------------------
       j4computers, llc
   Stone Ridge, NY 12484
        845-687-3734
   www.j4computers.com
---------------------------------

Re: adding AV scanning to working Postfix/SA system

Posted by Dave Wreski <dw...@guardiandigital.com>.

On 11/30/20 7:00 PM, Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:

>> On 11/24/20 12:40 PM, Axb wrote:
>>> Fuglu supports Sophos AV
>>> See fuglu.org
>>
>> Sophos recently discontinued their support for SAVI on Linux. They now
>> only support "Server Central Intercept X Advanced" which is an entirely
>> different product.
>>
>> I would also be interested in newer/supported AV alternatives.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>

> Where did you hear this?  I was just informed it will continue until 2023 at least.
>
> The "Free" version is no longer available, apparently, but the "endpoint" product is still there
> for paying customers.

Directly from my contact there - it was labeled end-of-sale this past
July. It has an end-of-life date of July 2023. Support will continue to
support that solution until then, but they will no longer offer new
subscriptions to customers.

Regards,
Dave