Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by cybercbm <cy...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/07/17 16:30:14 UTC

run jmx test files one by one or simelteiously from one jmeter

can any user please help me .

i want to run more than one jmx(test) file in the one jmeter instance.
and what if i want to run jmx  (test) in series ?so that on by one all test
can be run automatically .
if i want to make script for running multiple jmx file than how to script
that ,

can i make one test of http request ,and one of ftp request in the one jmx
test only ?
i tried but getting error in executing ftp request and not getting proper
answer.

THANX Friends.

Re: run jmx test files one by one or simelteiously from one jmeter

Posted by cybercbm <cy...@yahoo.co.in>.

Thanks sir .
its very useful information u provided to me .
one more question .
if i merge more than one test (like one http, one ftp, one jms , one java
resuest)into one test and run test then it will consume more memory that can
hang the whole process ?
will this occur due to more test in one test .
or may be it also not gives good result in graph result at  , jmeter
combines all test's result into one graph.
please suggest and help me.

Thank you friends

Posted by Jonathan Goldstein <go...@gmail.com>.