Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Massimo Forno <Ma...@deltatre.com> on 2006/08/17 13:17:30 UTC

SSL Manager

Hi,

Even if I know that JMeter is not able to record session using https I'd
like to understand if the SSL Manager can help me in some way to
register https pages. If not can somebody explain me better the meaning
of that feature and how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

Massimo

RE: SSL Manager

Posted by Brian Swackhamer <br...@benefitfocus.com>.
JMeter can not record HTTPS it can only record HTTP.  You can use a tool
called Badboy to record HTTPS and then export it out to use with JMeter.

Even if I know that JMeter is not able to record session using https I'd
like to understand if the SSL Manager can help me in some way to
register https pages. If not can somebody explain me better the meaning
of that feature and how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

Massimo

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)