Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by zoudan <zo...@163.com> on 2020/04/01 08:29:57 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-122: New Connector Property Keys for New Factory

Hi Jark,
Thanks for the proposal.
I like the idea that we put the version in ‘connector’ field. That will be friendly for existing jobs as some of existing connectors may do not contains  ‘connector.version’.

Best,
Dan Zou

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-122: New Connector Property Keys for New Factory

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

If there are no objections, I would like to start a voting thread by
tomorrow. So this is the last call to give feedback for FLIP-122.

Cheers,
Jark