Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Evan Liu <qi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2007/03/12 01:01:32 UTC

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException im Sortetr/MergeQueue

I've just come across exactly the same problem. Can anyone be so kind to
help? Thanks!

sincerely,

Liu Qingyan - Evan Liu
Engineer of Platform, Yahoo! China
-------------------------------------
Backyard: liuqingy
Tel: +86-10-65985498
Devoted, initiative, peaceful. All for work.
Stay hungry, stay foolish, stay cold.

Posted by Evan Liu <qi...@alibaba-inc.com>.
*Started:* Wed Mar 14 19:49:15 PDT 2007
*Version:* 0.10.1, r495049
*Compiled:* Wed Jan 10 16:02:27 PST 2007 by cutting

Does thies version has the bug?

thanks

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@yahoo-inc.com>.