Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by DAVID LOCAS <d_...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/06/18 12:41:29 UTC

YOUR ASSISTANCE.

  SIR.

  I am Mr David Locas Alkhadra the son of the Mr Emad M Alkhadra who until his retirement, was former director of finance of the Federal Ministry Of Power & Steel (FMP&S) in Kuwait.During his tenure as the director of finance, he was also in charge of thefederal tenders board.

  In the course of his work at the tenders board, He received a bid of (two hundred and seventy million euros) from Arab Contractors Company of Egypt for the refurbishing
of the fifteen therminal flow stations and the supply of (16000 units) of 27KVA
transformers for the south-western part of the country.

  Arab contractors have executed the whole contract and have been paid off, leaving the balance 35. million euros.

  I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by my father to source for a business partner to whom we could transfer the funds through installmental withdrawals until the final money is withdrawn, by instructing the concerned government parastatals i.e the FMP&S and the neccessary banks to pay into the partner's account the contractual entitlement of 35-million euros as first installmental payment.

  The services of a fidutiary agent has also been contracted for a succesful completion of the transfer of these funds.

  Should this transaction interest you, you are to contact me on my  my e-mail address, so that I can brief you fully and discuss your renumerations for this undertaking.

  Pls I shall also be needing your direct telephone and fax numbers, for more verbal conversations. and your can call me  0022507369238.

  Yours Faithfuly,

Mr David Locas Alkhadra

Juggling multiple email accounts? Why bother? Consolidate them all in Yahoo! Mail with our quick, easy tool.