Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2015/07/01 11:58:51 UTC

Rename Ignite Web Config to Ignite Web Control Center

Hi!

As we planning to have various features in Web config: config, sql,
monitor, deploy,...

Why do we name it "Web Config"? I think that "Web Control Center" is a
better name?

Thoughts?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Rename Ignite Web Config to Ignite Web Control Center

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.