Posted to issues@openoffice.apache.org by David Zaenglein <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/09 21:16:48 UTC

Mail Merge

  I want to merge a data base of addresses on to post cards using Avery 8387
'labels'.  Sometimes I can find the 'LABELS' selection and other times I
can't.  When I can, I put in the correct data base fields in their right
order and the program prints where ever it feels like.   I put in the font,
Calibri and 14 point size and it will print out as Times Roman at 6 point
size and nowhere near where I wanted it.   For example: it will print two
addresses in the first post card and two in the third post card.

       Please help.  I'm losing time and money.   Thanks.

David Zaenglein