Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Boris Shulman <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 20:42:43 UTC

Re: Failing Hive Action

Hi,

The problem I think I have is that on every TT node there is a
hive-site/hive-default files, that are probably picked up and used instead
of the setting I want. As those files point to a local derby my hive
actions fail..

Any suggestions how can I change this behavior?

Boris.

Re: Failing Hive Action

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Boris,

Can you send the oozie hive launcher log? that has info about the classpath
and local files that could help.

thx

--
Alejandro