Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/22 15:05:36 UTC

Dropping version # in the SNAPSHOT's

Folks,

As per previous discussion, i've updated my nightly scripts to
generate jars w/o the version #'s

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/ws-commons/jars/

Please update your project dependencies. BTW, i've added tracer
SNAPSHOT jar as well.

thanks,
dims

Re: Dropping version # in the SNAPSHOT's

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Franz,
We are on a vote to release the tcpmon (a.k.a. tracer) and following
the Apache way, you'll see a release after 72 hours (if there are no
vetoes) :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: Dropping version # in the SNAPSHOT's

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.
Hello,

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.
Hello,