Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mohammad Norouzi <mn...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/05 18:25:18 UTC

running obfuscator after packaging

Hello

I am having a problem using YGuard as our obfuscator. Our project includes
several modules and a separate module namely "product" will gather all the
jar files from the modules and build an EAR file. No we need to tell our
ant-run-plugin which is responsible for obfuscating the jar files that to be
executed right after the jar files being created and before the ear file is
built. so the porduct's pom can create an ear file containing obfuscated jar
files.

Please share your experience on this with me.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Mohammad
--------------------------
Sun Certified Web Developer
ExpertsExchange Certified, Master:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/M_1938796.html
Have a look at some pictures @ http://pixelshot.wordpress.com/
Do you like to read, see http://brainable.blogspot.com/
For the Persians see http://fekre-motefavet.blogspot.com/

Re: running obfuscator after packaging

Posted by Mohammad Norouzi <mn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I had a look on BuildHelper it can attach additional artifact and
additional source. Would you please explain me how can I use that to bind
the obfuscation to the package phase of each project?

Thanks

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.