Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Travis Williams <Tr...@DataDynam.Com> on 2002/12/11 18:14:32 UTC

Null response message

I am receiving "Null response message!" while trying to consume a web
service that I created.

Here are my specs:
Jdk 1.3.1
Win2k server

Here is the problem:
I have created a web service and a consumer and they work beautifully on the
development machines.  However, when I transfer the consumer to the
production box (leaving the service on the dev box) I get the following
error: "Null response message!".  I have tried more than one webservice and
more than one "production box" and the only setup that is working is my dev
box as the consumer and the other dev box as the service.  It appears that
the consumer cannot create a socket connection to the Service, but I cannot
discover why.  I have no trouble actually pinging the service.  Does anyone
have any ideas? Is the SOAP Handler returning the error?

Here is the output:
Null response message!
            at
org.tempuri.IDD3000IntWADbindingStub.importLoad(IDD3000IntWADbindingStub.jav
a:97)
            at
com.gfe.servlets.integration.JMSThread.run(SOAPMessenger.java:54)

If you need further information to help me then please do not hesitate to
ask for it directly or on the message board.
 <ma...@lmcompanies.com> travis.williams@lmcompanies.com

Re: Null response message

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Please post Axis questions to axis-user@xml.apache.org.