Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by chago <na...@visualxs.com> on 2007/10/14 04:55:12 UTC

Designing (real) applications with JMS

Can anyone recommend a good book or article regarding the development of
real-world applications using JMS?

This excludes the intro to JMS books and the books discussing integration
patterns. I'm looking for an informative treatise on how to build a real
mid-size to large application using JMS. I'm looking for discussions
regarding queue/topic granularity, transactional viability of asynchronous
events, and other questions that arise when architecting a JMS solution.