Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by BOUSSEBHA Djamel <db...@cimaya.com> on 2004/12/08 17:36:18 UTC

Ibatis With stored procedure or interface Statement.

Hi;

I would like to use Ibatis for my j2ee application and to gain in
performance : I must to use stored procedure or Statement JDBC ?

regards;

Re: Ibatis With stored procedure or interface Statement.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
If I understand your question, the answer is "yes" and "yes".  You can
use stored procs and SQL statements.

Cheers,
Clinton