Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by seidhi Help <se...@yahoo.com> on 2000/09/07 00:17:44 UTC

Extract HTTP info on SOAP server... HowTO????

Hi all,
GetAllListings() gives an idea of how to pack raw xml
into an envelope. Is there a sample that will let me
understand the logistics of retrieving this xml soap
envelope on the server side???

Actually, when we were using servlets, we were able to
use the servlet supplied HTTP methods
(getRemoteAddr()) et al. Now the rpcrouter hides all
those layers. I am wondering what i should do to
retrieve some of those information, if needed.

Any pointers would be appreciated....

TIA,
seidhi

http://mail.yahoo.com/