Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/23 12:02:38 UTC

Pax-Web 0.8.1

Hi,

I would like to know if it is planned to include pax-web 0.8.1 in karaf
2.2.0 ? I'm interested by this version as it allows to provide
additional parameters for jetty in jetty.xml and configure the location
of this file using config admin or system property
(http://issues.ops4j.org/browse/PAXWEB-193)

Regards,

Charles

Re: Pax-Web 0.8.1

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
That was my hope too :)

I'm longing for a nightly build for the ops4j stuff :)

Re: Pax-Web 0.8.1

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Pax-Web 0.8.1

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.