Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Solr User <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/06 18:26:46 UTC

Anonymous Read?

Is it possible to setup Solr security to allow anonymous query (/select
etc.) but restricted access to other permissions as described in
https://lucidworks.com/2015/08/17/securing-solr-basic-auth-permission-rules/
?

Re: Anonymous Read?

Posted by Solr User <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  The null role value did the trick.  I tried this with the
predefined permissions and it worked as well.  Thanks again!

RE: Anonymous Read?