Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org> on 2018/05/08 12:14:37 UTC

Re: Node.js client update: rev. 2

Hi, Pavel,

I took a look, and everything looks OK to me (except for the
lack of documentation, but I guess, this is expected for the
early version).

I have a question regardless Cursor class though. Other thin
clients, as far as I know, implement Cursor as a simple
iterator, which gives sequential per-element access, while in
your implementation there is only getAll() and getValues()
methods. The last method returns a whole bunch of values
as an array of unknown size. Are there any reasons from
JS point of view for such architecture?

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Alexey Kosenchuk <al...@nobitlost.com>.
Hi Igor,

in the newer version (will be available soon) getValues() is changed to
getValue() which gives sequential per-element access.

The API spec and the setup/run instructions are available with every
version.

Thanks,
-Alexey