Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com> on 2012/06/21 00:41:39 UTC

CloudStack Chinese user mailing list

Glad to announce that CloudStack Chinese user mailing list is created, just few minutes ago.
BTW, it's Mandarin only though, maybe a little bit Cantonese is OK...:)

Re: CloudStack Chinese user mailing list

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
There is some precedent for non-english user lists, but the only ones I am aware of are un-official lists hosted on google groups, etc. (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/cxf-zh) for example.  I'm not 100% certain that a non-english list hosted by apache is officially sanctioned, so I will defer that to the project mentors or anyone from @infra monitoring the list.

Either way, I would simply caution that any discussions on a user list that begin to involve anything more than trivial bug fixes for a user issue should be moved to the dev list.  This is actually something that we must do from time to time on any of the other project mailing lists as well.

--
Chris Custine

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.