Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Mander <pa...@chordiant.com> on 2007/10/26 15:41:32 UTC

[Trinidad] PPR table header facet

I'm trying get get a table to update itself via PPR on the back of an event
source from the header facet of a table column.

partialTriggers="myselection">
         <f:facet name="header"  headerText="Select">
id="myselection"  valueChangeListener="#{listBean.selectAll}" />
         </f:facet>

The problem appears to be that the real id of the input in the header is
"mytable:myselection". I can get this working by setting the partial
triggers on the table to this value. I am then relying on the way that
trinidad/myfaces generates id's for components. Should I be doing this?

Re: [Trinidad] PPR table header facet

Posted by Paul Mander <pa...@chordiant.com>.
Not sure this is the same thing but thanks anyway.

Posted by "max.starets" <Ma...@oracle.com>.
Paul,

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
You shouldn't have to use the parent naming container's name, but it
is a bug in Trindad that causes this that certain developers do not
want to be fixed due to breaking a bunch of current code. We have not
decided yet if there is a good answer to this.

Posted by Paul Mander <pa...@chordiant.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.