Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roberto UserList <rc...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/17 23:01:39 UTC

[M2] setting encoding in compiler plugin

Hi all!
I've been trying to set the encoding in Maven compiler plugin, but, it seems
not to recognize my configuration.
I've tried many xml configuration, but, I think all of them are incorrect.
Check it out!
<plugin>
        <version>2.0</version>
        <configuration>
               <source>1.5</source>
               <target>1.5</target>
               <compilerArgument>-encoding ISO-8859-1</compilerArgument>
       </configuration>
</plugin>

I've tried configuring the encoding in a isolated tag, like this:
<encoding>ISO-8859-1</encoding>
But none of the configuration seems to work correctly.
Can anyone tell me the correct sintax?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Regards,
Roberto.