Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marco Scalone <ma...@imm.gub.uy> on 2012/07/09 20:37:04 UTC

Re: Problems with estrange data appended to body field [SOLVED]

Problem solved. The problem was in the drupal side...  drupal core
search interfered  with apachesolr module. and added extra information.

After deleting the core search tables and setting to 0 the numbres to
index on cron .. reindex site  an the problem was solved.

thanks.
Marco

--
Ing. Marco Scalone