Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/05 19:45:32 UTC

Re: Terasort/Teragen in smokes

Hi bigtop!

The 1057 patch is now up to date with teragen/terasort benchmarks.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1057 .   Let me know if
this looks okay.

Later we can open another ticket for the YCSB benchmarks which will also be
a great, and simple smoke to add for smoke testing HBase.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: Terasort/Teragen in smokes

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jay, I will try to review it today!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.