Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Savova, Guergana" <Gu...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/01/17 18:00:16 UTC

RE: New to CTAKES [SUSPICIOUS]

As Sean mentioned, we the NLP lab at Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard Medical School will be dedicating significant effort in the next several months (=FTE) to make a solid release happen asap. We expect the release within 3 months. As Sean mentioned help from the broader cTAKES community is welcome.
Thank you!
--Guergana

Guergana Savova, PhD, FACMI
Associate Professor
PI Natural Language Processing Lab
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
300 Longwood Avenue
Mailstop: BCH3092
Enders 144.1
Boston, MA 02115