Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by SETH HALBERT <se...@sbcglobal.net> on 2014/01/11 00:21:00 UTC

Using Impress on Wide Screen Displays

Hello,
     I'm a new user of Impress, & I need guidance in making my presentations fill out the new wide screens.  Currently, my presentations leave large black, unused edges on my displays.  Any solutions to this problem?
Seth

Re: Using Impress on Wide Screen Displays

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.
Does your windows programs have correct aspect ratio? You can check your
photos. But there is a best aspect ratio and a finest resolution. Your VGA
or DVI video may support the best aspect ratio and the finest resolution,
or not. Check your video driver from original company. When you are happy
with your windows programs, does Impress have correct aspect ratio, and
span?

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.