Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Justin Rowles <JR...@ordsvy.gov.uk> on 2001/11/30 16:01:26 UTC

RE: When does jspDestroy actually run, and why doesn't it appear to be running at all?!

> > I'm re-sending this - can anyone please advise?  Can anyone confirm
> > that they get the jspDestroy method run at unload time?
> >
> if the servlet itself is not loaded , then how do jspdestroy will get
> loaded

No, no, it *is* loaded, and used for a bit, then timed out and - presumably
- unloaded.  However, I have a log to this effect in the jspDestroy method
and I *never* see the log information (although the timeout works now).

*So*, I wonder why I am not seeing it!  How can I log the end of each user
session, and possibly cause some code to run?

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk