Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Claudio Sanchez <cl...@4datalink.com> on 2007/08/23 21:28:46 UTC

Triplesec and .Net

Hello, I have a .net application (VB.NET) and I want to know if it is
possible to use Triplesec as authentication, and maybe autorization, system
for that application.
In the case it's possible to use Triplesec from a .net application could you
tell me an approach to integrate them so I start to investigate it?

Thanks, Claudio.

Re: Triplesec and .Net

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Claudio Sanchez a écrit :

>Hello, I have a .net application (VB.NET) and I want to know if it is
>possible to use Triplesec as authentication, and maybe autorization, system
>for that application.
>In the case it's possible to use Triplesec from a .net application could you
>tell me an approach to integrate them so I start to investigate it?
>
>Thanks, Claudio.

Hi,

so far, we don't have a .net API. But it should not be that complex to
draft, if you want to participate !

Emmanuel.