Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bart Molenkamp <b....@bizzdesign.nl> on 2006/12/07 11:56:04 UTC

[2.2] Where are the samples?

Hi,

I want to experiment with Cocoon 2.2. I build Cocoon, and I'm able to
start Cocoon by using 'jetty:run' in 'core/cocoon-webapp'. But when I
click on the samples page, an empty page shows up (no links to any
samples). Did I do something wrong, or aren't there any samples for 2.2
yet?

Thanks,
Bart.

Re: [2.2] Where are the samples?

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
If you want to experiment with modifying the samples, the dist projects
are not the way to go. The dist projects are only intended for copying
and packaging the cocoon-webapp and some block samples together to a war
file.

For experimentation it is better to add the block samples that you are
interested in as dependencies to cocoon-webapp and rebuild.

/Daniel

Re: [2.2] Where are the samples?

Posted by Simone Gianni <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Bart,