Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <ak...@apache.org> on 2017/04/17 03:48:46 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.13.0 Release Candidate

With three binding +1s and no -1 or 0 votes this vote PASSES.

I'll publish the artifacts and ask people to pitch in to some post-release
tasks.

Andy, do you have a link to some release notes we can help with so we can
send out an announcement?

Thanks all for the hard work and persistence in the final steps. This is a
good one, happy to see things come together.

Best
Andrew

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.13.0 Release Candidate

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Thanks very much, Andrew.  The link to the release Notes is here:

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pQGBLlBuBl5q1Xo7AmDCVp0hUFfKWpkjnJRf2x9zxGA/edit>

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pQGBLlBuBl5q1Xo7AmDCVp0hUFfKWpkjnJRf2x9zxGA/edit

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pQGBLlBuBl5q1Xo7AmDCVp0hUFfKWpkjnJRf2x9zxGA/edit>

Thanks all for putting in such hard work on this milestone release.

Andy