Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Bigelow, Mark" <Ma...@DOR.WA.GOV> on 2002/02/21 17:44:46 UTC

Port 80 access for servlets from IIS 4.0 and Tomcat 4.0.2

I can get to the servlets on port 8080.  How do I change it to use port 80,
while still using IIS on port 80?
The Redirector.dll is in place and functioning.  AJP13 is functioning, I
think.  Please help!
Mark

Re: Port 80 access for servlets from IIS 4.0 and Tomcat 4.0.2

Posted by jean-yves ciccoli <jy...@fluxus.net>.
in the server.xml file : /tomcat/conf/

** /francenet.fr/j-y ciccoli

Posted by Frederic Calvo <fr...@fisystem.com>.
This file is for Tomcat 4.0.1.
Anyway, i've tried it with Tomcat 4.0.2 and it works well.
Just replace the "isapi_redirect.dll" by "isapi_redirector.dll".
Good luck.

Posted by Øyvind Vestavik <Oy...@idi.ntnu.no>.
Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I just misunderstood, but I think your os will
prevent you from having 2 applications listening to the same port.
Thats why you get the 404 http error. The request will go to the
application that was first to bind to the port, i think.

Øyvind

Øyvind Vestavik
Øvre Møllenberggt 44b
7014 Trondheim