Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by James Goodall <jg...@dmetrix.com> on 2003/07/11 02:15:08 UTC

[Patch] "svn help" output alphabetization

Talk about your bite-sized tasks!  I noticed after running "svn help" that
"revert" and "resolve" were not in alphabetical order like the rest of the
subcommands...so I fixed it (and hopefully submitted the patch correctly).
Patch attached, log message below.

 - James

Log:

Fixing the output of 'svn help' so that the subcommands are listed in

alphabetical order

* main.c

  (svn_cl__cmd_table): Reversed the order of the 'revert' and 'resolve'
entries

  in the structure definition

* svn_help_stdout

  (text): Adjusted the getopt_tests.py test comparison data to match the new

  output from 'svn help'